It is time to renew your CNIA Membership!
CNIA Membership runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st. Renewal process starts after January 1st.
Existing members will receive an email reminder to renew membership.
Considering joining CNIA? What is the value of membership?
Benefits and Value of Membership:
- Opportunities to contribute to and influence the national nursing informatics dialogue
- Free member education and networking events
- Discounted rate to attend the annual CNIA Conference
- Opportunity to participate on various CNIA Committees
- Access to Newsblasts and upcoming CNIA and related informatics events
Becoming a Member
It is easy to join – just go to: www.cnia.ca and under Become a Member select Join Today. While membership in the CNIA is open primarily to Nurses, there are other membership categories for non-nurses. Full time students can join for free.
Regular – $113.00
Jurisdictional (Nursing Informatics Association/Group) – $56.50
Institutional – $56.50 – $67.80 (depending on group size)
Full Time Student Nurses – FREE
International Nurses – $113.00
Non Nurse Professionals – $113.00
See website for more details