The Kathryn J Hannah Scholarship was formally announced on June 2nd, 2015 at the COACH- Canada’s Health Informatics Association and ITAC Health CHIA Gala. Dr Kathryn J Hannah is a true leader in health informatics and innovation, supporting professional nursing practice and health outcomes for over 38 years.
The scholarship was launched to support the next generation of nursing informatics leaders. A fund-raising campaign has been launched with the target of $150,000 to generate a self-sustaining scholarship capital fund, to be administered by the Canadian Nurses Foundation (CNF). Annual scholarships in the amount of $5000 will support Canadian nurses in post-graduate studies related to the field of Nursing Informatics. Please consider donating to support future nursing informaticians. Donations can be made via the CNF website at http://cnf-fiic.ca
Visit www.cnf-fiic.ca ot make a donation and follow these steps:
- Click on the red DONATE NOW button
- Under “There are many other ways you can donate”, click on the “In Honour”option
- Choose Personal or Organization
- Fill in all required information
- Under “Please choose the fund – In honour of” indicate Dr. Kathryn J Hannah Nursing Informatics Scholarship
Thank you for your support.
For more information see Kathryn J Hannah Nursing Informatics Scholarship Donor Invitation Letter