The Canadian Nursing Informatics community and the Canadian Nurses Foundation are partnering to establish the NEW Dr. Kathryn J Hannah Nursing Informatics Scholarship.
Kathryn is a true leader in health informatics and innovation, supporting professional nursing practice and health outcomes for over 38 years.
We need YOUR SUPPORT TODAY to help raise the $150,000 needed to award this prestigious annual scholarship, which will be launched at the COACH eHealth conference in June 2015. Please read the attached letter to find out how you can honour Dr. Kathryn Hannah and demonstrate your support for nursing informatics.
To make an on-line donation in support of the Dr. Kathryn J Hannah Nursing Informatics Scholarship
Visit www.cnf-fiic.ca and follow these steps:
- Click on the red DONATE NOW button
- Under “There are many other ways you can donate”, click on the “In Honour”option
- Choose Personal or Organization
- Fill in all required information
- Under “Please choose the fund – In honour of” indicate Dr. Kathryn J Hannah Nursing Informatics Scholarship
Thank you for your support.
For more information see Kathryn J Hannah Nursing Informatics Scholarship Donor Invitation Letter