British Columbia Institute of Technology Downtown Campus
Nursing Informatics: Unleashing the Full Potential of Nursing
Informatique infirmière : libérons le plein potentiel des soins infirmiers (détails plus bas dans ce message)
May 26th, 2018
555 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC
This Conference precedes the eHealth 2018 Conference.
CNIA and BCNISG will also be hosting a pre-conference networking event on May 25th.
Early Bird Registration Rates before April 30, 2018
- $125 – CNIA Member
- $175 – Non-CNIA Member
- $50 – Fulltime Student
Registration after April 30, 2018
- $150 – CNIA Member
- $200 – Non-CNIA Member
- $75 – Fulltime Student
Call for Abstracts
The conference planning committee invites submissions of abstracts by February 15, 2018
- Oral Presentations: (15min+5min for questions)
- Rapid Fire Presentations: (3 minutes by each of 6 presenters on a specific theme with Q&A at the end)
- Posters: Printed posters which will be displayed throughout the conference day and a separate time for poster viewing.
- Demonstrating the Value of Nursing Informatics in Healthcare
- Front Line Nurses: Integrating Clinical Informatics into Practice
- Making Nursing Visible & Modeling Nurses’ Practice
- Technology Enabling High-Quality Practice, Education & Research
- Health Systems Transformation & Change Management
- Health IT & Patient Safety
- Big Data, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence for Nurses
- mHealth: Social Media & Mobile Technology
- Technology to Meet Patients & Families’ Health Needs
- Telehealth for Urban, Remote &Rural Communities
Follow @CNIA_CA on Twitter for regular conference updates.