Join us at BCIT Downtown on May 25th and 26th in Vancouver, BC for the CNIA/BCNISG Conference. BCIT Downtown is located at 555 Seymour Street in downtown Vancouver. The conference precedes the e-Health 2018 Conference and Tradeshow, Canada’s largest digital health event located at the luxurious JW Marriot Parq Vancouver located downtown.
Please find a few accommodation suggestions for your stay!
- There are a variety of hotels, VRBOs and AirBNB’s in downtown Vancouver in various price ranges.
- Are you planning on attending the eHealth conference? Participants attending the eHealth conference are getting a preferred rate at the conference hotel (JW Marriot parq Vancouver). Please go directly to the conference website for more information and to book accommodations at http://www.e-healthconference.com/ (because of the volume of attendees expected for this conference their rate is much better than the rate the CNIA can offer).
- JW Parq Vancouver, 39 Smithe Street, has additionally generously provided our attendees a preferred rate for May 25th and 26th. Standard King room for $449/night. Please call Marriot Reservations at 1 (800) 228-9290 or (604) 676-0888 on or before Wednesday, April 25th, 2018. Please identify yourself as the “CNIA/BCNISG Annual Conference Room Block”. This hotel is 2.1 kms from the event.
- Listel Hotel, 1300 Robson Street for $439/night. This hotel is about 1.4 kms from the event.
- Granville Island Hotel, 1253 Johnston Street for $429/night. This hotel is 3.8 kms from the event.
- The University of British Columbia Studio Suite at Ponderosa Commons for $145/night. 5961 Student Union Boulevard. This is a private suite with double bed in bed sitting room with phone and internet. Sleeps one or two people. TV, washroom with shower (no bathtub). Fully equipped kitchen. The suite does not have air conditioning. This accommodation is 11.3 kms from the event.